Easter Dates still available
Have you booked your Easter Break? We still have dates available over Easter week!
To check availability and make a booking visit www.caroline-cottage.co.uk.
What’s on in Teesdale
Raby Castle – Easter Egg Trail – Sat 19th – Mon 21st April
Follow the clues around the garden to find a tasty treat at the end! There is also fun for the whole family with games on the lawn, bouncy castle, facepainting and general Easter Fun!
- Opening Times: 11am – 5pm (last admission 4pm).
- Included in normal admission to park & gardens.
- Under 5’s charged child admission.
- Free for season ticket holders.
- Note a small extra charge applies to those wishing to visit the castle.
Easter Eggstravaganza – Family Fun Day at The Bowes Museum
Celebrate Easter with fun drop-in craft activities including Easter Egg card, Easter basket with a treat, create a window decoration and explore the Museum inside and out with a themed Easter Egg hunt. Please note children must be accompanied by an adult, for whom normal admission applies.
- Saturday 11:00-16:00
Enjoy your Easter break!
Best wishes from caroline-cottage.co.uk